Frontal Section Of Hip Joint
This image about Frontal Section Of Hip Joint was posted at March 1, 2018 at 7:04 am. It is posted at the Sectional category. Frontal Section Of Hip Joint is labelled with Frontal Section Of Hip Joint, Frontal, Section, Of, Hip, Joint..
Frontalfron•tal (frun′tl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, in, or at the front: a frontal view; frontal attack.
- of, pertaining to, or situated near the forehead or the frontal bone.
- coronal (def. 4c).
- of or pertaining to the division between dissimilar air masses: frontal zone; frontal surface.
- exhibiting frontality.
- parallel to the surface in the pictorial arts or seen from the front view in sculpture: the frontal plane.
- [Eccles.]a movable cover or hanging for the front of an altar.
- frontlet (def. 1).
- any of several parts in the frontal region, esp. the frontal bone.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Hiphip1 (hip),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., hipped, hip•ping.
- the projecting part of each side of the body formed by the side of the pelvis and the upper part of the femur and the flesh covering them;
- See hip joint.
- the inclined projecting angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end, or of two adjacent sloping sides, of a roof. See illus. under roof.
- knee (def. 6).
- shoot from the hip, [Informal.]to speak or act bluntly or rashly, without deliberation or prudence: Diplomats are trained to conduct themselves with discretion, and not to shoot from the hip.
- smite hip and thigh, to attack unmercifully;
overcome. Judg. 15:8.
- (esp. of a garment) extending to the hips;
hiplength: hip boots.
- (esp. of livestock) to injure or dislocate the hip of.
- to form (a roof ) with a hip or hips.
Jointjoint ( joint),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two things, or separate parts of one thing, are joined or united, either rigidly or in such a way as to permit motion;
- a connection between pieces of wood, metal, or the like, often reinforced with nails, screws, or glue.
- the movable or fixed place or part where two bones or elements of a skeleton join.
- the form or structure of such a part, as a ball-and-socket, hinge, pivot, etc.
- one of the large portions into which a section of meat is divided by a butcher, as the shoulder or leg, esp. as served at table.
- a marijuana cigarette.
- a dirty, cheap, or disreputable place of public accommodation or entertainment, esp. a restaurant or nightclub.
- a place or establishment, as a hotel, restaurant, etc.: We stayed in a very classy joint near the ocean.
- a part, esp. of a plant, insect, etc., connected with another part by an articulation, node, or the like.
- a portion between two articulations, nodes, or the like.
- the part of a stem from which a branch or leaf grows;
- a fracture plane in rocks, generally at right angles to the bedding of sedimentary rocks and variously oriented in igneous and metamorphic rocks, commonly arranged in two or more sets of parallel intersecting systems.
- knot (def. 12).
- the joint, prison: He got out of the joint just before Christmas.
- (vulgar). penis.
- out of joint:
- dislocated, as a bone.
- in an unfavorable state;
inauspicious: The time is out of joint.
- out of keeping;
inappropriate: Such behavior seems wholly out of joint with their fine upbringing.
- shared by or common to two or more: a joint obligation.
- undertaken or produced by two or more in conjunction or in common: a joint reply; a joint effort.
- sharing or acting in common: joint members of a committee.
- joined or associated, as in relation, interest, or action: joint owners.
- joined together in obligation or ownership: joint heirs.
- of or pertaining to both branches of a bicameral legislature.
- pertaining to or noting diplomatic action in which two or more governments are formally united.
- to unite by a joint or joints.
- to form or provide with a joint or joints.
- to cut (a fowl, piece of meat, etc.) at the joint;
divide at a joint;
separate into pieces at the joints: to joint a chicken.
- to prepare (a board or the like) for fitting in a joint.
- to true the bottom of (a wooden plane body) to allow even movement along the surface of the work.
- to file the teeth of (a saw) to uniform height.
- [Masonry.]to finish (a mortar joint), as by striking.
- to fit together by or as if by joints: The cinder blocks jointed neatly.
The image of Frontal Section Of Hip Joint have 6 photos including Hip Joint, Frontal Section Of Hip Joint #2 Head And The Acetabulum, Diagram. Frontal Section Through The Right Hip, Image Not Available., Hip Joint: An Overview; 36., Frontal Section Through Hip Joint Vintage Vector Image. Following are the images:
Frontal Section Of Hip Joint layout has become a preferred type of a lot of people with their home. The design is elegant, search that was simple and contemporary has drawn a lot of people to apply to their occupancy. Ways to get a modern look that is modern lovely? for contemporary design style has an intriguing feature, the furniture is designed.
The look style fixtures give sunshine and simple's perception while in the room's closing appearance. This is purchased from the utilization of a straight line that was smooth to-use white shade so satisfied clean and lighting. Another substance employed is glass content which is translucent to offer the more modern's perception.
Today with modern contemporary interior design, room is made vibrant and available with sun light in the area. Select flooring product that is white to ensure that light may be replicated round the area in the house. Additionally employ glass in place of windows that are large wall material and skylights to create as much as possible in house in sun light.
Similar Pictures on Frontal Section Of Hip Joint
- Blow Up Pool Bed
- Dr Denton Sleepers
- Bathroom Wall Stencils
- Loft Beds With Desk And Dresser
- Homes For Sale In Westfield In
- Houses For Sale In Port Clinton Ohio
- Lap Size Quilt Dimensions
- Co Sleeper First Years
- First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm Red Light
- Interesting Rugs
- Manstad Sofa Bed Dimensions
- Middleburg Post Office
- Gable Roof Shed
- Aslan Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe
- Corner Desk Units
- Light Blue Leotard