Cross Section Biomedical Illustration Of Vaginal Ring In Position : Stock Illustration ( Cross Section Of A Vagina #5)
Howdy folks, this image is about Cross Section Biomedical Illustration Of Vaginal Ring In Position : Stock Illustration ( Cross Section Of A Vagina #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1004 x 873. This picture's file size is just 54 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Cross Section Of A Vagina.
8 images of Cross Section Biomedical Illustration Of Vaginal Ring In Position : Stock Illustration ( Cross Section Of A Vagina #5)
Garden is actually an exciting task to unwind. How exactly to pick Cross Section Biomedical Illustration Of Vaginal Ring In Position : Stock Illustration ( Cross Section Of A Vagina #5) became one of gardening's significant facets. Moreover, there are many sorts and hues of pot sold creating the selection approach could possibly be more fascinating and perplexing. Consequently, before choosing a pan that's appropriate to get a number of flowers in the home, be sure that you've discovered the next ideas.
The roots can be even made by it to rot since the base of the pan will clog and soaked. Moreover, notice furthermore the region that you will use to put the box. If that's improbable to become confined, you can try to employ a hanging box to be able to save room.
Over only a place pan, to plant can also provide as decoration. Collection of the proper pot will boost the elegance of the house. Conversely, if the box you choose's dimension is too large, a lot of vitamins that'll not be reached by the beginnings, so there'll actually be in useless.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Positionpo•si•tion (pə zish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- condition with reference to place;
- a place occupied or to be occupied;
site: a fortified position.
- the proper, appropriate, or usual place: out of position.
- situation or condition, esp. with relation to favorable or unfavorable circumstances: to be in an awkward position; to bargain from a position of strength.
- status or standing: He has a position to maintain in the community.
- high standing, as in society;
important status: a person of wealth and position.
- a post of employment: a position in a bank.
- manner of being placed, disposed, or arranged: the relative position of the hands of a clock.
- bodily posture or attitude: to be in a sitting position.
- mental attitude;
stand: one's position on a controversial topic.
- the act of positing.
- something that is posited.
- [Ballet.]any of the five basic positions of the feet with which every step or movement begins and ends. Cf. first position, second position, third position, fourth position, fifth position.
- the arrangement of tones in a chord, esp. with regard to the location of the root tone in a triad or to the distance of the tones from each other. Cf. close position, inversion (def. 8a), open position, root position.
- any of the places on the fingerboard of a stringed instrument where the fingers stop the strings to produce the variouspitches.
- any of the places to which the slide of a trombone is shifted to produce changes in pitch.
- [Finance.]a commitment to buy or sell securities: He took a large position in defense stocks.
- [Class. Pros.]the situation of a short vowel before two or more consonants or their equivalent, making the syllable metrically long.
- to put in a particular or appropriate position;
- to determine the position of;
Stockstock (stok),USA pronunciation n.
- a supply of goods kept on hand for sale to customers by a merchant, distributor, manufacturer, etc.;
- a quantity of something accumulated, as for future use: a stock of provisions.
- [Theat.]a stock company: a job in summer stock.
- the outstanding capital of a company or corporation.
- the shares of a particular company or corporation.
- the certificate of ownership of such stock;
- (formerly) a tally or stick used in transactions between a debtor and a creditor.
- Also called understock. in grafting, a stem in which the bud or scion is inserted.
- a stem, tree, or plant that furnishes slips or cuttings;
- the trunk or main stem of a tree or other plant, as distinguished from roots and branches.
- the type from which a group of animals or plants has been derived.
- a race or other related group of animals or plants.
- the person from whom a given line of descent is derived;
the original progenitor.
- a line of descent;
a tribe, race, or ethnic group.
- [Ling.]a category consisting of language families that, because of resemblances in grammatical structure and vocabulary, are considered likely to be related by common origin. Cf. family (def. 14), phylum (def. 2).
- any grouping of related languages.
- the handle of a whip, fishing rod, etc.
- the wooden or metal piece to which the barrel and mechanism of a rifle are attached.
- a part of an automatic weapon, as a machine gun, similar in position or function.
- the trunk or stump of a tree, left standing.
- a dull or stupid person.
- something lifeless or senseless.
- the main upright part of anything, esp. a supporting structure.
- a former instrument of punishment consisting of a framework with holes for securing the ankles and, sometimes, the wrists, used to expose an offender to public derision. Cf. pillory (def. 1).
- a frame in which a horse or other animal is secured in a standing position for shoeing or for a veterinary operation.
- the frame on which a boat rests while under construction.
- a vertical shaft forming part of a rudder and controlling the rudder's movement.
- a transverse piece of wood or metal near the ring on some anchors. See diag. under anchor.
- the metal or wooden body of a carpenter's plane.
- material being smelted in a blast furnace.
- a metal piece to be forged.
- a specified quality or kind of paper: glossy stock; card stock; offset stock.
- the paper for printing a particular job: We don't have enough stock for that large a run.
- the raw material from which something is made.
- [Papermaking.]stuff (def. 15).
- [Cookery.]the liquor or broth prepared by boiling meat, fish, chicken, etc., with or without vegetables or seasonings, and used esp. as a foundation for soups and sauces.
- any of several plants belonging to the genus Matthiola, of the mustard family, esp. M. incana, having fragrant white, blue, purple, reddish, or yellowish flowers.
- a rhizome or rootstock.
- a compound organism, as a colony of corals.
- a collar or a neckcloth fitting like a band around the neck.
- [Cards.]the portion of a pack of cards that, in certain games, is not dealt out to the players, but is left on the table, to be drawn from as occasion requires.
- an adjustable wrench for holding dies for cutting screws.
- See rolling stock.
- [Dominoes.]boneyard (def. 3).
- See stock car (def. 1).
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]one of a set of three metal containers for holy oil.
- [Geol., Mining.]an irregular igneous intrusion, usually an offshoot of a batholith, often mineralized.
- [Archaic.]a stocking.
- [Obs.]the frame of a plow to which the share, handles, etc., are attached.
- in stock, on hand for use or sale: There are no more blue skirts in stock.
- lock, stock, and barrel. See lock 1 (def. 12).
- on the stocks:
- under construction, as esp. a ship.
- in progress or preparation: a new novel on the stocks.
- out of stock, lacking a supply of, esp. temporarily: We are out of stock in this item.
- take or put stock in, to put confidence in or attach importance to;
trust: Considering his general unreliability, I can't take stock in what he has told you.
- take stock:
- to make an inventory of stock on hand.
- to make an appraisal of resources or prospects: She took stock of her decorating scheme and decided it was time for a change.
- kept regularly on hand, as for use or sale;
standard: stock articles.
- having as one's job the care of a concern's goods: a stock clerk.
- of the common or ordinary type;
in common use: a stock argument.
commonplace: a stock remark.
- pertaining to or designating the breeding and raising of livestock: stock farming.
- [Southern U.S.](chiefly Southern Appalachian and South Atlantic States). (of farm animals) being a fully grown male: a stock hog.
- of or pertaining to the stock of a company or corporation: a stock report.
- pertaining to a stock company.
- appearing together in a repertoire, as a company.
- forming part of a repertoire, as a play.
- being a character type fixed by convention, as in the commedia dell'-arte, a harlequinade, minstrel show, or the like.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a stock car.
- to furnish with a stock or supply.
- to furnish with stock, as a farm with horses, cattle, etc.
- to lay up in store, as for future use.
- to fasten to or provide with a stock, as a rifle, plow, bell, anchor, etc.
- to put in the stocks as a punishment.
- to lay in a stock of something (often fol. by up).
Related Images on Cross Section Biomedical Illustration Of Vaginal Ring In Position : Stock Illustration ( Cross Section Of A Vagina #5)
- Garage Sale Pricing Baby Items
- Intermatic Light Timers
- Anti Gravity Recliners
- Orla Kiely Duvet Covers
- Macys Kids Beds
- Drum Shades For Floor Lamps
- Beaded Doorway Curtain
- Badi Door
- Lava Lamps For Kids
- Dora The Explorer Curtains
- Amazon Wardrobes
- Bike Rack Wall Mounted Vertical
- 1 Bedroom Apartment Scarborough
- How To Decorate A Box With Fabric
- Best Firm Mattress For Back Pain
- German Plumbing Fixtures