Mat Rock #7 The Make Up Of A RM5 Pack Is Simple Enough; Bite Sized Chicken Pieces Marinated In Turmeric And Salt, Deep Fried To A Golden Crisp Plus Vegetables (long .
Howdy guys, this picture is about Mat Rock #7 The Make Up Of A RM5 Pack Is Simple Enough; Bite Sized Chicken Pieces Marinated In Turmeric And Salt, Deep Fried To A Golden Crisp Plus Vegetables (long .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 973 x 649. It's file size is just 106 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Mat Rock.
Mat Rock #7 The Make Up Of A RM5 Pack Is Simple Enough; Bite Sized Chicken Pieces Marinated In Turmeric And Salt, Deep Fried To A Golden Crisp Plus Vegetables (long . Photos Collection
Mat Rock #7 The Make Up Of A RM5 Pack Is Simple Enough; Bite Sized Chicken Pieces Marinated In Turmeric And Salt, Deep Fried To A Golden Crisp Plus Vegetables (long . continues to be chosen from the newly married pair to complete the home. As well as its modern style but nevertheless simple, this desk already been due to several strengths such as could be applied as a means of collecting a kidis learning, the household together, a spot so forth and to put your kitchen gear.
This desk is generally along with a-mini kitchen but can also be positioned on another place. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than additional desk because of its size that is small. If you like to buy this table, there is no injury in hearing some design multifunctional pub table below for motivation.
This desk is sold with natural or metallic colour for example grey, black or bright. Chairs are utilized also easy and not too high together with 3 seats' amount. This stand is used for chattering and eating as the size is not too big. Resources used ie metal.
The Mat Rock ideal for the modern form of home area. This mini table has a rectangular appearance that is streamlined to make it appear more presentable for a young pair that is energetic. Contemporary platforms may also be more easily treated and cleaned consequently didn't devote long a couple that are super hectic.
The Mat Rock suitable for natural kind of home house. This natural stand features a square-shape that is heavier than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural impact. This desk mixes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops larger such that it can be used to put fruits items for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once trim having a circular or rectangular thighs are thin and modest so as to steer clear of the impression of tightness inside the home.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Rockrock1 (rok),USA pronunciation n.
- a large mass of stone forming a hill, cliff, promontory, or the like.
- mineral matter of variable composition, consolidated or unconsolidated, assembled in masses or considerable quantities in nature, as by the action of heat or water.
- a particular kind of such matter: igneous rock.
- stone in the mass: buildings that stand upon rock.
- a stone of any size.
- something resembling or suggesting a rock.
- a firm foundation or support: The Lord is my rock.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a kind of hard candy, variously flavored.
- See rock candy.
- Often, rocks.
- a piece of money.
- a dollar bill.
- a diamond.
- any gem.
- crack (def. 41).
- a pellet or lump of crack.
- between a rock and a hard place, between undesirable alternatives.
- on the rocks:
- [Informal.]in or into a state of disaster or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- [Informal.]without funds;
- (of a beverage, esp. liquor or a cocktail) with, or containing, ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks; a vodka martini on the rocks.
- get one's rocks off, Slang (vulgar). to have an orgasm.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Makemake1 (māk),USA pronunciation v., made, mak•ing, n.
- to bring into existence by shaping or changing material, combining parts, etc.: to make a dress; to make a channel; to make a work of art.
- to produce;
cause to exist or happen;
bring about: to make trouble; to make war.
- to cause to be or become;
render: to make someone happy.
- to appoint or name: The President made her his special envoy.
- to put in the proper condition or state, as for use;
prepare: to make a bed; to make dinner.
- to bring into a certain form: to make bricks out of clay.
- to convert from one state, condition, category, etc., to another: to make a virtue of one's vices.
- to cause, induce, or compel: to make a horse jump a barrier.
- to give rise to;
occasion: It's not worth making a fuss over such a trifle.
- to produce, earn, or win for oneself: to make a good salary; to make one's fortune in oil.
- to write or compose: to make a short poem for the occasion.
- to draw up, as a legal document;
draft: to make a will.
- to do;
effect: to make a bargain.
- to establish or enact;
put into existence: to make laws.
- to become by development;
prove to be: You'll make a good lawyer.
- to form in the mind, as a judgment or estimate: to make a decision.
- to judge or interpret, as to the truth, nature, meaning, etc. (often fol. by of ): What do you make of it?
- to estimate;
reckon: to make the distance at ten miles.
- to bring together separate parts so as to produce a whole;
form: to make a matched set.
- to amount to;
bring up the total to: Two plus two makes four. That makes an even dozen.
- to serve as: to make good reading.
- to be sufficient to constitute: One story does not make a writer.
- to be adequate or suitable for: This wool will make a warm sweater.
- to assure the success or fortune of: a deal that could make or break him; Seeing her made my day.
- to deliver, utter, or put forth: to make a stirring speech.
- to go or travel at a particular speed: to make 60 miles an hour.
- to arrive at or reach;
attain: The ship made port on Friday. Do you think he'll make 80?
- to arrive in time for: to make the first show.
- to arrive in time to be a passenger on (a plane, boat, bus, train, etc.): If you hurry, you can make the next flight.
- to gain or acquire a position within: He made the big time.
- to receive mention or appear in or on: The robbery made the front page.
- to gain recognition or honor by winning a place or being chosen for inclusion in or on: The novel made the bestseller list. He made the all-American team three years in a row.
- to have sexual intercourse with.
- to name (the trump).
- to take a trick with (a card).
- [Bridge.]to fulfill or achieve (a contract or bid).
- to shuffle (the cards).
- to earn, as a score: The team made 40 points in the first half.
- (esp. in police and underworld use)
- to recognize or identify: Any cop in town will make you as soon as you walk down the street.
- to charge or cause to be charged with a crime: The police expect to make a couple of suspects soon.
- to close (an electric circuit).
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to plant and cultivate or produce (a crop): He makes some of the best corn in the country.
- to cause oneself, or something understood, to be as specified: to make sure.
- to show oneself to be or seem in action or behavior (usually fol. by an adjective): to make merry.
- to be made, as specified: This fabric makes up into beautiful drapes.
- to move or proceed in a particular direction: They made after the thief.
- to rise, as the tide or water in a ship.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of a crop) to grow, develop, or mature: It looks like the corn's going to make pretty good this year.
- make a play for, to try to get: He made a play for his brother's girlfriend. They made a play for control of the company's stock.
- make as if or as though, [Informal.]to act as if;
pretend: We will make as if to leave, then come back and surprise him.
- make away with:
- to steal: The clerk made away with the cash and checks.
- to destroy;
kill: He made away with his enemies.
- to get rid of.
- to consume, drink, or eat completely: The boys made away with the contents of the refrigerator.
- make believe, to pretend;
imagine: The little girl dressed in a sheet and made believe she was a ghost.
- make bold or so bold, to have the temerity;
be so rash;
dare: May I make so bold as to suggest that you stand when they enter?
- make book, [Slang.]
- to take bets and give odds.
- to make a business of this.
- make colors, to hoist an ensign, as on board a warship.
- make do, to function, manage, or operate, usually on a deprivation level with minimal requirements: During the war we had no butter or coffee, so we had to make do without them.
- make down, [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]to rain or snow: It's making down hard.
- make fast, [Chiefly Naut.]to fasten or secure.
- make for:
- to go toward;
approach: to make for home.
- to lunge at;
- to help to promote or maintain: This incident will not make for better understanding between the warring factions.
- make good:
- to provide restitution or reparation for: The bank teller made good the shortage and was given a light sentence.
- to succeed: Talent and training are necessary to make good in some fields.
- to fulfill: He made good on his promise.
- [Navig.]to compute (a course) allowing for leeway and compass deviation.
- make heavy weather:
- to roll and pitch in heavy seas.
- to progress laboriously;
struggle, esp. to struggle needlessly: I am making heavy weather with my income tax return.
- make it:
- to achieve a specific goal: to make it to the train; to make it through college.
- to succeed in general: He'll never make it in business.
- to have sexual intercourse.
- make it so, strike the ship's bell accordingly: said by the officer of the watch when the hour is announced.
- make like, [Informal.]to try or pretend to be like;
imitate: I'm going to go out and make like a gardener.
- make off:
- to run away;
depart hastily: The only witness to the accident made off before the police arrived.
- [Naut.]to stand off from a coast, esp. a lee shore.
- make off with, to carry away;
steal: While the family was away, thieves made off with most of their valuables.
- make on, [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]to turn on, light, or ignite (esp. a light or fire): Make the light on.
- make one's manners, [Southern U.S.]
- to perform an appropriate or expected social courtesy.
- [Older Use.]to bow or curtsy.
- make out:
- to write out or complete, as a bill or check.
- to establish;
- to decipher;
- to imply, suggest, or impute: He made me out to be a liar.
- to manage;
succeed: How are you making out in your new job?
- to engage in kissing and caressing;
- to have sexual intercourse.
- [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]to turn off or extinguish (esp. a light or fire): Make the light out.
- make over:
- to remodel;
alter: to make over a dress; to make over a page layout.
- to transfer the title of (property);
convey: After she retired she made over her property to her children and moved to Florida.
- make sail, [Naut.]
- to set sails.
- to brace the yards of a ship that has been hove to in order to make headway.
- make shut, [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]to close: Make the door shut.
- make time. See time (def. 42).
- make up:
- (of parts) to constitute;
- to put together;
- to concoct;
- Also, make up for. to compensate for;
- to complete.
- to put in order;
arrange: The maid will make up the room.
- to conclude;
- to settle amicably, as differences.
- to become reconciled, as after a quarrel.
- [Print.]to arrange set type, illustrations, etc., into columns or pages.
- to dress in appropriate costume and apply cosmetics for a part on the stage.
- to apply cosmetics.
- to adjust or balance, as accounts;
prepare, as statements.
- to repeat (a course or examination that one has failed).
- to take an examination that one had been unable to take when first given, usually because of absence.
- to specify and indicate the layout or arrangement of (columns, pages, etc., of matter to be printed).
- Atlantic States. (of the weather or clouds) to develop or gather: It's making up for a storm.
- Atlantic States. (of the sea) to become turbulent: If the sea makes up, row toward land.
- make up to:
- to try to become friendly with;
- to make advances to;
flirt with: He makes up to every new woman in the office.
- make water:
- to urinate.
- (of a hull) to leak.
- make with:
- to operate;
use: Let's make with the feet.
- to bring about;
provide or produce: He makes with the big ideas, but can't follow through.
- the style or manner in which something is made;
- production with reference to the maker;
brand: our own make.
- the act or process of making.
- quantity made;
- [Cards.]the act of naming the trump, or the suit named as trump.
- [Elect.]the closing of an electric circuit.
- the excellence of a polished diamond with regard to proportion, symmetry, and finish.
- identifying information about a person or thing from police records: He radioed headquarters for a make on the car's license plate.
- on the make:
- seeking to improve one's social or financial position, usually at the expense of others or of principle.
- seeking amorous or sexual relations: The park was swarming with sailors on the make.
- put the make on, [Slang.]to make sexual overtures to.
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Packpack1 (pak),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of things wrapped or tied together for easy handling or carrying;
a bundle, esp. one to be carried on the back of an animal or a person: a mule pack;
a hiker's pack.
- a definite quantity or standard measure of something wrapped up or otherwise assembled for merchandising (sometimes used in combination): a pack of cigarettes;
a six-pack of beer.
- the quantity of something that is packaged, canned, or the like, at one time, in one season, etc.: last year's salmon pack.
- a group of people or things: a pack of fools;
a pack of lies.
- a group of certain animals of the same kind, esp. predatory ones: a pack of wolves.
- Hunting. a number of hounds, esp. foxhounds and beagles, regularly used together in a hunt.
- a complete set of playing cards, usually 52 in number;
- a considerable area of pieces of floating ice driven or packed together.
- a pile of metal sheets for hot-rolling together.
- a wrapping of the body in wet or dry clothes for therapeutic purposes.
- the cloths so used.
- Obs. the state of being so wrapped.
- Also called pack wall. a rubble wall for supporting a roof.
- any of various other roof supports of timber, timber and rubble, or rubble and wire mesh.
- a cosmetic material, usually of a pastelike consistency, applied either to the face or to the hair and scalp: a mud pack;
a beauty pack;
a henna pack.
- pac2 (def. 1).
- Obs. a plot;
- Obs. a low or worthless person.
- to make into a pack or bundle.
- to form into a group or compact mass.
- to fill with anything compactly arranged: to pack a trunk.
- to put into or arrange compactly in a trunk, valise, etc., as for traveling or storage: I packed a two-week supply of clothes for the trip.
- to press or crowd together within;
cram: The crowd packed the gallery.
- to prepare for marketing by putting into containers or packages: to pack fruit for shipping.
- to make airtight, vaportight, or watertight by stuffing: to pack the piston of a steam engine.
- to cover or envelop with something pressed closely around.
- to load, as with packs: We packed the mules and then set off for the lake.
- to carry or wear, esp. as part of one's usual equipment: to pack a gun.
- to deliver (a powerful blow, strong message, etc.): He packs a better punch than any heavyweight in years. His speech packed a powerful plea for peace.
- to treat with a therapeutic pack.
- to pack goods in compact form, as for transportation or storage (often fol. by up).
- to place clothes and personal items in a suitcase, trunk, etc., preparatory to traveling.
- to be capable of or suitable for compact storage or packing for transportation: articles that pack well.
- to crowd together, as persons: The audience packed into the auditorium.
- to become compacted: Wet snow packs readily.
- to collect into a group: The grouse began to pack.
- pack in or up, to relinquish or give up;
quit: One failure was no reason to pack the whole experiment in. After thirty years of touring, the violinist packed his career up and retired.
- pack it in:
- to give up;
abandon one's efforts: In 1972 we packed it in and moved back to Florida.
- to cease being a nuisance.
- pack off or away:
- to dispatch: We packed the kids off to camp for the summer.
- to leave hastily.
- transporting, or used in transporting, a pack or load: pack animals.
- compressed into a pack;
- used in or adapted for packing: pack equipment.
- Chiefly Scot. (of animals) tame.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Bitebite (bīt),USA pronunciation v., bit, bit•ten or bit, bit•ing, n.
- to cut, wound, or tear with the teeth: She bit the apple greedily. The lion bit his trainer.
- to grip or hold with the teeth: Stop biting your lip!
- to sting, as does an insect.
- to cause to smart or sting: an icy wind that bit our faces.
- to sever with the teeth (often fol. by off): Don't bite your nails. The child bit off a large piece of the candy bar.
- to start to eat (often fol. by into): She bit into her steak.
- to clamp the teeth firmly on or around (often fol. by on): He bit hard on the stick while they removed the bullet from his leg.
- to take advantage of;
deceive: I got bitten in a mail-order swindle.
- to annoy or upset;
anger: What's biting you, sorehead?
- to eat into or corrode, as does an acid.
- to cut or pierce with, or as with, a weapon: The sword split his helmet and bit him fatally.
- [Etching.]to etch with acid (a copper or other surface) in such parts as are left bare of a protective coating.
- to take firm hold or act effectively on: We need a clamp to bite the wood while the glue dries.
- [Archaic.]to make a decided impression on;
- to press the teeth into something;
attack with the jaws, bill, sting, etc.;
snap: Does your parrot bite?
- [Angling.](of fish) to take bait: The fish aren't biting today.
- to accept an offer or suggestion, esp. one intended to trick or deceive: I knew it was a mistake, but I bit anyway.
- to admit defeat in guessing: I'll bite, who is it?
- to act effectively;
hold: This wood is so dry the screws don't bite.
- to be notably repellent, disappointing, poor, etc.;
- bite off more than one can chew, to attempt something that exceeds one's capacity: In trying to build a house by himself, he bit off more than he could chew.
- bite someone's head off, to respond with anger or impatience to someone's question or comment: He'll bite your head off if you ask for anything.
- bite the bullet. See bullet (def. 6).
- bite the dust. See dust (def. 14).
- bite the hand that feeds one, to repay kindness with malice or injury: When he berates his boss, he is biting the hand that feeds him.
bit′a•ble, bite′a•ble, adj.
- an act of biting.
- a wound made by biting: a deep bite.
- a cutting, stinging, or nipping effect: the bite of an icy wind; the bite of whiskey on the tongue.
- a piece bitten off: Chew each bite carefully.
- a small meal: Let's have a bite before the theater.
- a portion severed from the whole: the government's weekly bite of my paycheck.
- a morsel of food: not a bite to eat.
- the occlusion of one's teeth: The dentist said I had a good bite.
- the catch or hold that one object or one part of a mechanical apparatus has on another.
- a surface brought into contact to obtain a hold or grip, as in a lathe chuck or similar device.
- the amount of material that a mechanical shovel or the like can carry at one time.
effectiveness: The bite of his story is spoiled by his slovenly style.
- the roughness of the surface of a file.
- the maximum angle, measured from the center of a roll in a rolling mill, between a perpendicular and a line to the point of contact where a given object to be rolled will enter between the rolls.
- put the bite on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or attempt to borrow money or something of value from.
- to press for money, as in extortion: They found out about his prison record and began to put the bite on him.
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Deepdeep (dēp),USA pronunciation adj. -er, -est, n., adv., -er, -est.
- extending far down from the top or surface: a deep well; a deep valley.
- extending far in or back from the front or from an edge, surface, opening, etc., considered as the front: a deep shelf.
- extending far in width;
broad: deep lace; a deep border.
- ranging far from the earth and sun: a deep space probe.
- having a specified dimension in depth: a tank 8 feet deep.
- covered or immersed to a specified depth (often used in combination): standing knee-deep in water.
- having a specified width or number of items from front to back (often used in combination): shelves that are 10 inches deep; cars lined up at the entrance gates three-deep.
- extending or cutting far down relative to the surface of a given object: The knife made a deep scar in the table.
- situated far down, in, or back: deep below the surface; deep in the woods.
- reaching or advancing far down: a deep dive.
- coming from far down: a deep breath.
- made with the body bent or lowered to a considerable degree: a deep bow.
- immersed or submerged in or heavily covered with (fol. by in): a road deep in mud.
- difficult to penetrate or understand;
abstruse: a deep allegory.
- not superficial;
profound: deep thoughts.
- grave or serious: deep disgrace.
sincere: deep affections.
engrossing: deep study.
- great in measure;
extreme: deep sorrow.
- sound and heavy;
profound: deep sleep.
- (of colors) dark and vivid: a deep red.
- low in pitch, as sound, a voice, or the like: deep, sonorous tones.
- having penetrating intellectual powers: a deep scholar.
- profoundly cunning or artful: a deep and crafty scheme.
obscure: deep, dark secrets.
- immersed or involved;
enveloped: a man deep in debt.
engrossed: deep in thought.
- [Baseball.]relatively far from home plate: He hit the ball into deep center field.
- belonging to an early stage in the transformational derivation of a sentence;
belonging to the deep structure.
- go off the deep end:
- to enter upon a course of action with heedless or irresponsible indifference to consequences.
- to become emotionally overwrought.
- in deep water:
- in difficult or serious circumstances;
- in a situation beyond the range of one's capability or skill: You're a good student, but you'll be in deep water in medical school.
- the deep part of a body of water, esp. an area of the ocean floor having a depth greater than 18,000 ft. (5400 m).
- a vast extent, as of space or time.
- the part of greatest intensity, as of winter.
- any of the unmarked levels, one fathom apart, on a deep-sea lead line. Cf. mark1 (def. 20).
- the deep, [Chiefly Literary.]the sea or ocean: He was laid to rest in the deep.
- to or at a considerable or specified depth: The boat rode deep in the water.
- far on in time: He claimed he could see deep into the future.
- [Baseball.]at or to a deep place or position: The outfielders played deep, knowing the batter's reputation as a slugger.
- in deep:
- inextricably involved.
- having made or committed oneself to make a large financial investment.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Goldengold•en (gōl′dən),USA pronunciation adj.
- bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold;
of the color of gold;
yellow: golden hair.
- made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
- exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
- having glowing vitality;
radiant: golden youth.
- full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
- highly talented and favored;
destined for success: television's golden boy.
- richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.
Plusplus (plus),USA pronunciation prep.
- more by the addition of;
increased by: ten plus two is twelve.
- with the addition of;
with: He had wealth plus fame.
- involving or noting addition.
- positive: a plus quantity.
- more (by a certain amount).
- pertaining to or characterized by positive electricity: the plus terminal.
- [Mycol.](in heterothallic fungi) designating, in the absence of morphological differentiation, one of the two strains of mycelia that unite in the sexual process.
- having a certain quality to an unusual degree: He has personality plus.
- a plus quantity.
- [Arith.]See plus sign.
- something additional.
- a surplus or gain.
furthermore: A bicycle is cheaper than a car, plus it doesn't pollute the air.
- in addition;
Relevant Galleries on Mat Rock #7 The Make Up Of A RM5 Pack Is Simple Enough; Bite Sized Chicken Pieces Marinated In Turmeric And Salt, Deep Fried To A Golden Crisp Plus Vegetables (long .
- Corian Shower Stalls
- General Plumbing Brentwood
- Decorative Ceiling Circles
- Most Comfortable Position To Sleep While Pregnant
- Bathroom Shelf Towel Bar
- First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm Red Light
- Beach Bridal Shower Ideas
- Lawn Free Backyard
- Call Light
- Countertop Edge Finishes
- Are C Sections Safe
- Gen Air Cooktop
- Houses For Rent In Cedar Hill Tx
- Modern Victorian Interior Design
- How To Fix Dishwasher Rack
- Cut By Plumb Lyrics