Definition Of Floor Area
Definition Of Floor Area was posted at February 24, 2018 at 6:28 am. This blog post is posted under the Floor category. Definition Of Floor Area is labelled with Definition Of Floor Area, Definition, Of, Floor, Area..
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.
Definition Of Floor Area have 10 pictures including Definition Of Floor Area Idea #1 I'll ., Gross Area Of A Building By Floor, Amazing Definition Of Floor Area #3 Floor Area Ratio, Definition Of Floor Area #4 3. Gross Floor Area ., Net Floor Area Defined As Common Property, Superb Definition Of Floor Area #6 File:Measuring Gross Floor Area, Gross Floor Area Definition Gross Floor Area, A Drawing Showing The Total Floor Area A House, Figure 1: Illustrations Of Floor Area Ratios, Definition Of Floor Area #10 Example .. Following are the photos:
Your house typically has a unique personality. Also using the pad or cottages are located in britain. Do not want to alter the building's framework is too much, Definition Of Floor Area types and traditional pad compete.
Never asked an outcome, stunning! So that you can maintain the persona of the building, the custom Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure adding a home style apart from the principal building. The effect? Wonderful! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, the UK may be the building in-question.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th century and it is now after dark stage of redevelopment. Rather than trying to imitate the kind of the pad, Alex Saint made a decision to create one more kitchen design that sustain the type with this home and will lessen the entire lodge's architectural change.
Similar Galleries of Definition Of Floor Area
- Nap Nanny Infant Recliner
- Bathroom Washstand
- A Cottage Florist Irving Tx
- Mattress Cover For Sofa Bed
- Flooring America Reviews
- French For Dining Room
- Fold Out Drying Rack Wall
- Laying Patio Slabs
- Car Garages In Dartford
- Opposition Front Bench
- Cowboys Toaster
- Audio Equipment Cabinet
- 29 Inch Blinds
- Kohler Bancroft Pedestal Sink 24
- Inside Gas Fireplace
- Artificial Turf Mats