Low Profile Fireplace Family Room Contemporary With Sectional Sofa Metal Swing Arm Floor Lamps ( Low Profile Fireplace #10)
Howdy there, this post is about Low Profile Fireplace Family Room Contemporary With Sectional Sofa Metal Swing Arm Floor Lamps ( Low Profile Fireplace #10). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 822 x 548. This attachment's file size is just 60 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Low Profile Fireplace.
11 images of Low Profile Fireplace Family Room Contemporary With Sectional Sofa Metal Swing Arm Floor Lamps ( Low Profile Fireplace #10)
There are some important things in picking an office couch for your business you have to know and contemplate.
Along side that, sometimes we are baffled. Low Profile Fireplace that we need while at-work is important, but on the other hand we also experience waste, office seats on which we've been there it really is simply the design and coloring have not been suitable.
- Select A couch that's soft when you sit down or a comfortable foam.
- Choose a guaranteed model office chairs chairs normally have a warranty of a couple of years, both feet of the seat, hydraulic, as well as the arms of the chair during the decided.
- Select A couch according to the budget / needs of your business.
- Modify the chair's color together with shade and your style of the office furniture.
Lowlow1 (lō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- situated, placed, or occurring not far above the ground, floor, or base: a low shelf.
- of small extent upward;
not high or tall: A low wall surrounds the property.
- not far above the horizon, as a planet: The moon was low in the sky.
- lying or being below the general level: low ground.
- designating or pertaining to regions near sea level, esp. near the sea: low countries.
- bending or passing far downward;
deep: a low bow.
- (of a garment) low-necked;
décolleté: The dress she wore was fashionably low.
- rising but slightly from a surface: a low relief on a frieze.
- of less than average or normal height or depth, as a liquid or stream: The river is low this time of year.
- near the first of a series: a low number.
- ranked near the beginning or bottom on some scale of measurement: a low income bracket.
- indicating the bottom or the point farthest down: the low point in his creative life.
- lacking in strength, energy, or vigor;
weak: to feel low and listless.
- providing little nourishment or strength, as a diet.
- of small number, amount, degree, force, intensity, etc.: low visibility; a generator with a low output.
- indicated or represented by a low number: A low latitude is one relatively near the equator.
- soft: subdued;
not loud: a low murmur.
- produced by relatively slow vibrations, as sounds;
grave in pitch.
- assigning or attributing little worth, value, excellence, or the like: a low estimate of a new book.
- containing a relatively small amount: a diet low in starches.
- nearing depletion;
not adequately supplied: low on funds; Our stock of towels is low.
- depressed or dejected: low spirits.
- far down in the scale of rank or estimation;
humble: of low birth.
- of inferior quality or character: a low grade of fabric; a low type of intellect.
- lacking in dignity or elevation, as of thought or expression.
- mean, base, or disreputable: low tricks; low companions.
- coarse or vulgar: entertainment of a low sort.
- [Boxing.]struck or delivered below a contestant's belt.
- having a relatively simple structure;
not complex in organization.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue, as the vowels of hat, hut, hot, ought, etc. Cf. high (def. 23).
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the drive shaft moves at the lowest speed with relation to the speed of the engine crankshaft, used esp. for temporarily overcoming the weight or inertia of the vehicle;
first: low gear.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing the plate at a level below that of the batter's knees: a low curve.
- [Cards.]having less value than other cards: a low card.
- having a relatively small amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): low-carbon steel.
- [Chiefly Brit.]holding to Low Church principles and practices.
- in or to a low position, point, degree, etc.: The raiders crouched low in the bushes.
- near the ground, floor, or base;
not aloft: The plane flew low.
- in or to a humble or abject state: Some live low while others live high. She swore she would bring him low.
- in or to a condition of depletion, prostration, or death: The gas in the tank is running low.
- at comparatively small cost;
cheaply: to buy something low and sell it high.
- at or to a low pitch, volume, intensity, etc.: to turn the radio low; lights turned down low.
- in a low tone;
to speak low.
- [Archaic.]far down in time;
- lay low:
- to overpower or kill;
defeat: to lay one's attackers low.
- to knock down;
- [Informal.]to lie low.
- lie low:
- to conceal oneself: He had to lie low for a while.
- to do nothing until the right opportunity develops;
bide one's time: Until the dispute is settled, you would do best to lie low.
- something that is low, as ground or prices: numerous marshy lows in the forest; the recent low in the stock market.
- low gear;
- an atmospheric low-pressure system;
cyclone. Cf. high (def. 41).
- the lowest trump card.
- a card of small value, or of lower value than other cards.
- the lowest score in a game.
- a player having such a score.
- a point of deepest decline, vulgarity, etc.: a new low in tastelessness.
- a period of intense depression or discomfort, when the effects of a drug have subsided.
Profilepro•file (prō′fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., -filed, -fil•ing.
- the outline or contour of the human face, esp. the face viewed from one side.
- a picture or representation of the side view of a head.
- an outlined view, as of a city or mountain.
- an outline of an object, as a molding, formed on a vertical plane passed through the object at right angles to one of its principal horizontal dimensions.
- a drawing or the like representing this.
- a vertical section of the ground surface taken parallel to a survey line. Cf. cross section (def. 6). See diagram under contour map.
- a verbal, arithmetical, or graphic summary or analysis of the history, status, etc., of a process, activity, relationship, or set of characteristics: a biochemical profile of a patient's blood; a profile of national consumer spending.
- an informal biography or a concisely presented sketch of the life and character of a person.
- a set of characteristics or qualities that identify a type or category of person or thing: a profile of a typical allergy sufferer.
- the look, configuration, or lines of something: cars with a modern profile.
- degree of noticeability;
- a description of behavioral and personality traits of a person compared with accepted norms or standards.
- [Theat.]a flat stage property or scenic piece cut from a firm, thin material, as of beaverboard or plywood, and having an irregular edge resembling the silhouette of a natural object.
- (in a gear) the outline of either end of a tooth.
- [Naval Archit.]a longitudinal elevation or section of a vessel. Cf. outboard profile.
- to draw a profile of.
- to produce or present a history, description, or analysis of: The magazine will profile the candidate in its next issue.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Contemporarycon•tem•po•rar•y (kən tem′pə rer′ē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -rar•ies.
- existing, occurring, or living at the same time;
belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
- of about the same age or date: a Georgian table with a contemporary wig stand.
- of the present time;
modern: a lecture on the contemporary novel.
- a person belonging to the same time or period with another or others.
- a person of the same age as another.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Swingswing1 (swing),USA pronunciation v., swung, swing•ing, n., adj.
- to cause to move to and fro, sway, or oscillate, as something suspended from above: to swing one's arms in walking.
- to cause to move in alternate directions or in either direction around a fixed point, on an axis, or on a line of support, as a door on hinges.
- to move (the hand or something held) with an oscillating or rotary movement: to swing one's fists; to swing a club around one's head.
- to pull or turn (a propeller) by hand, esp. in order to start the engine.
- to turn in a new direction in a curve, as if around a central point: to swing the car into the driveway.
- to suspend so as to hang freely, as a hammock or a door.
- to influence or win over;
manage or arrange as desired: to swing votes; to swing a business deal.
- to direct, change, or shift (one's interest, opinion, support, etc.).
- to turn (a ship or aircraft) to various headings in order to check compass deviation.
- to move or sway to and fro, as a pendulum or other suspended object.
- to move to and fro in a swing, as for recreation.
- to move in alternate directions or in either direction around a point, an axis, or a line of support, as a gate on its hinges.
- to move in a curve, as around a corner or central point: The highway swings to the east.
- to move with a free, swaying motion, as soldiers on the march.
- to be suspended so as to hang freely, as a bell or hammock.
- to move by grasping a support with the hands and drawing up the arms or using the momentum of the swaying body: a monkey swinging through trees.
- to change or shift one's attention, interest, opinion, condition, etc.: He swung from mere indifference to outright scorn.
- to hit at someone or something, with the hand or something grasped in the hand: The batter swung and struck out.
- to be characterized by a modern, lively atmosphere: Las Vegas swings all year.
- to be stylish, trendy, hip, etc., esp. in pursuing enjoyment.
- to engage uninhibitedly in sexual activity.
- (of married couples) to exchange partners for sexual activity.
- to suffer death by hanging: He'll swing for the crime.
- swing round the circle, to tour an area on a political campaign.
- the act, manner, or progression of swinging;
movement in alternate directions or in a particular direction.
- the amount or extent of such movement: to correct the swing of a pendulum.
- a curving movement or course.
- a moving of the body with a free, swaying motion, as in walking.
- a blow or stroke with the hand or an object grasped in the hands: His swing drove the ball over the fence.
- a change or shift in attitude, opinion, behavior, etc.
- a steady, marked rhythm or movement, as of verse or music.
- a regular upward or downward movement in the price of a commodity or of a security, or in any business activity.
- a work period coming between the regular day and night shifts.
- a change by a group of workers from working one shift to working another.
- freedom of action: to have free swing in carrying out a project.
- active operation;
progression: to get into the swing of things.
- something that is swung or that swings.
- a seat suspended from above by means of a loop of rope or between ropes or rods, on which one may sit and swing to and fro for recreation.
- the maximum diameter of the work machinable in a certain lathe or other machine tool.
- in full swing, operating at the highest speed or level of activity;
in full operation: Automobile production is in full swing.
- take a swing at, to strike or attempt to strike with the fist: to take a swing at a rude waiter.
- of or pertaining to a swing.
- capable of determining the outcome, as of an election;
deciding: the swing vote.
- designed or constructed to permit swinging or hanging.
- acting to relieve other workers when needed, as at night.
Armarm1 (ärm),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper limb of the human body, esp. the part extending from the shoulder to the wrist.
- the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow.
- the forelimb of any vertebrate.
- some part of an organism like or likened to an arm.
- any armlike part or attachment, as the tone arm of a phonograph.
- a covering for the arm, esp. a sleeve of a garment: the arm of a coat.
- an administrative or operational branch of an organization: A special arm of the government will investigate.
- any of the curved or bent pieces of an anchor, terminating in the flukes. See diag. under anchor.
- an armrest.
- an inlet or cove: an arm of the sea.
- a combat branch of the military service, as the infantry, cavalry, or field artillery.
authority: the long arm of the law.
- [Typography.]either of the extensions to the right of the vertical line of a K or upward from the vertical stem of a Y.
- an arm and a leg, a great deal of money: Our night on the town cost us an arm and a leg.
- arm in arm, with arms linked together or intertwined: They walked along arm in arm.
- at arm's length, not on familiar or friendly terms;
at a distance: He's the kind of person you pity but want to keep at arm's length.
- in the arms of Morpheus, asleep: After a strenuous day, he was soon in the arms of Morpheus.
- on the arm, [Slang.]free of charge;
gratis: an investigation of policemen who ate lunch on the arm.
- put the arm on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or borrow money from: She put the arm on me for a generous contribution.
- to use force or violence on;
use strong-arm tactics on: If they don't cooperate, put the arm on them.
- twist someone's arm, to use force or coercion on someone.
- with open arms, cordially;
with warm hospitality: a country that receives immigrants with open arms.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lampslamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Related Posts on Low Profile Fireplace Family Room Contemporary With Sectional Sofa Metal Swing Arm Floor Lamps ( Low Profile Fireplace #10)
- Compare Cribs
- Best Interior Design School
- Closet Candy
- Ceiling Finishing Materials
- Freddy Smalls Bar And Kitchen
- Navy Sofa Decorating Ideas
- Big Bear Cabins Pigeon Forge Tn
- Decorative Paint Rollers
- Mini Accent Table Lamps
- Bathtub Drain Home Depot
- Old Mattress Pick Up Free
- Flooring Okemos Mi
- Loft Living Room Ideas
- Dying Light 360
- Hydrofluoric Acid Bathtub
- Dulcolax Stool Softener User Reviews