This post about Couch English was uploaded on October 12, 2017 at 4:58 pm. It is uploaded at the Couch category. Couch English is tagged with Couch English, Couch, English..
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
EnglishEng•lish (ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
This image about Couch English have 12 photos it's including Couch English Great Pictures #1 Oxford 4 Seater Sofa In Old English Black ., Couch English #2 For That Unique English Look, The Wing Back Chesterfield Chair Is Simply Stunning And Will Perfectly Complement Any Décor., Charming Couch English #3 Antique English Wing Back Leather Sofa 1, English Arm Pillow Back Leather Sofa, Vintage English Leather Chesterfield Sofa 3, Couch English #6 Green And White Striped English Roll-arm Sofa ., Couch English Nice Design #7 Click To Change Image., Couch English Great Ideas #8 Brighton Vintage English Leather Sofa, Attractive Couch English #9 English Sofa 35 With English Sofa, English Art Deco Cognac Leather Chesterfield Two-Seater Sofa, 1940s, English Chinese Chippendale Mahogany Needlepoint Sofa, Circa 1750 1, Couch English Amazing Ideas #12 Edwardian Period Vintage English Chesterfield Leather Sofa Circa 1910 2. Following are the photos:
The house frequently has a unique personality. Similarly using cottages or the pad are observed in the UK. Do not desire to alter the building's framework is a lot of, Couch English designs and traditional pad compete.
Never requested a result, gorgeous! In order to keep up with the persona of a building, the designer Alex St of Home Structure adding a kitchen style independent of the principal building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building in question.
If you just like the atmosphere of the hot home and also tranquil using a moderate vintage sense with probably a terrific alternative for you. To acquire this type you utilize a wooden floor and may make kitchen cupboards that are inexpensive an election which have pattern includes a pattern. Using bright colors brown with touches of wood and bright shades could make dinner while in the kitchen with your family may feel hotter.
The kitchen layout a glass cube of while in the kind. The usage of glass here is supposed to manage to manage the temperature. Glass could be exposed to provide oxygen into the bedroom when summer comes. Floors utilising the same substance with an external deck for there to be always a typical bond involving the Couch English with new home.
Desire to carry the environment is comfortable and hot, the furniture includes a gentle white color as his concluding. Contemporary gear and the way much storage is also beautiful this 1 is complemented by home style. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the area through the night.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th-century and is currently past the stage of redevelopment. In place of wanting to imitate the cottage's design, Alex St made a decision to build one more home design that preserve the type of the house and will lessen the architectural change of the entire villa.
Related Galleries of Couch English
- Cleaning Hardwood Floors Vinegar
- Lamp Lighting
- Norman Funeral Home
- Meaning Ceiling
- Orange Lamp Shades
- Fish Tank Planter
- Barstool Or Bar Stool
- Hideaway Gun Cabinet
- Call Light
- How To Clean A Bed Mattress
- Coded Key Cabinet
- Anti Slip Yoga Mat
- Math Table Maker
- Bisque Countertop Microwave
- London Gray Caesarstone Kitchen
- Blue Bedroom Color Ideas