Good Advice For Avoiding Bed Bugs: Don't Pick Up Used Furniture! | Bell Environmental (exceptional Couch For Free #4)
Howdy , this blog post is about Good Advice For Avoiding Bed Bugs: Don't Pick Up Used Furniture! | Bell Environmental (exceptional Couch For Free #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2080 x 1131. It's file size is only 388 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Couch For Free.
6 attachments of Good Advice For Avoiding Bed Bugs: Don't Pick Up Used Furniture! | Bell Environmental (exceptional Couch For Free #4)
Among the modern style but additionally bathroom sink style that is cool is a leaf- shaped drain. This model seems really beautiful when displayed alongside. Double leaf leaves nearly resemble grapes that collapsed softly on your own toilet stand.
If you want plants it is possible to and should prefer a Good Advice For Avoiding Bed Bugs: Don't Pick Up Used Furniture! | Bell Environmental (exceptional Couch For Free #4) that is uneven. This fashion resembles a lovely ornamental bowl that is white with plants adoring the very best area of the pan. It's fitted effortlessly underneath the table and appears very beautiful.
This can be probably merely a torpedo for that place, in case you have a guest bathroom that requires an even more elegant feel. With so many exclusive models as possible pick, there must be function that matches you when making a determination. But nobody suggests that prosperous bathroom remodeling is going to be an easy undertaking.
Goodgood (gŏŏd),USA pronunciation adj., bet•ter, best, n., interj., adv.
- morally excellent;
pious: a good man.
- satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
- of high quality;
fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
- well-behaved: a good child.
- kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
- honorable or worthy;
in good standing: a good name.
- educated and refined: She has a good background.
- financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
not counterfeit: a good quarter.
- sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
responsible: good advice.
beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
- in excellent condition;
healthy: good teeth.
- not spoiled or tainted;
palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
propitious: good news.
amiable: in good spirits.
- free of distress or pain;
comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
pleasant: Have a good time.
handsome: She has a good figure.
- (of the complexion) smooth;
free from blemish.
- close or intimate;
warm: She's a good friend of mine.
- sufficient or ample: a good supply.
satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
- competent or skillful;
clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
- skillfully or expertly done: a really good job; a good play.
- conforming to rules of grammar, usage, etc.;
correct: good English.
- socially proper: good manners.
- remaining available to one: Don't throw good money after bad.
- comparatively new or of relatively fine quality: Don't play in the mud in your good clothes.
- best or most dressy: He wore his good suit to the office today.
- full: a good day's journey away.
- fairly large or great: a good amount.
- free from precipitation or cloudiness: good weather.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs, being conscious and comfortable, and having excellent appetite, mobility, etc.
rich: good soil.
- loyal: a good Democrat.
- (of a return or service in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) landing within the limits of a court or section of a court.
- [Horse Racing.](of the surface of a track) drying after a rain so as to be still slightly sticky: This horse runs best on a good track.
- (of meat, esp. beef ) noting or pertaining to the specific grade below "choice,'' containing more lean muscle and less edible fat than "prime'' or "choice.''
- favorably regarded (used as an epithet for a ship, town, etc.): the good shipSyrena.
- as good as. See as 1 (def. 18).
- good for:
- certain to repay (money owed) because of integrity, financial stability, etc.
- the equivalent in value of: Two thousand stamps are good for one coffeepot.
- able to survive or continue functioning for (the length of time or the distance indicated): These tires are good for another 10,000 miles.
- valid or in effect for (the length of time indicated): a license good for one year.
- (used as an expression of approval): Good for you!
- good full, (of a sail or sails) well filled, esp. when sailing close to the wind;
- make good:
- to make recompense for;
- to implement an agreement;
- to be successful.
- to substantiate;
- to carry out;
execute: The convicts made good their getaway.
- no good, without value or merit;
contemptible: The check was no good.
- profit or advantage;
benefit: What good will that do? We shall work for the common good.
- excellence or merit;
kindness: to do good.
- moral righteousness;
virtue: to be a power for good.
- (esp. in the grading of U.S. beef ) an official grade below that of "choice.''
- possessions, esp. movable effects or personal property.
- articles of trade;
merchandise: canned goods.
- what has been promised or is expected: to deliver the goods.
- the genuine article.
- evidence of guilt, as stolen articles: to catch someone with the goods.
- cloth or textile material: top-quality linen goods.
- [Chiefly Brit.]merchandise sent by land, rather than by water or air.
- come to no good, to end in failure or as a failure: Her jealous relatives said that she would come to no good.
- for good, finally and permanently;
forever: to leave the country for good.Also, for good and all.
- the good:
- the ideal of goodness or morality.
- good things or persons collectively.
- to the good:
- generally advantageous: That's all to the good, but what do I get out of it?
- richer in profit or gain: When he withdrew from the partnership, he was several thousand dollars to the good.
- (used as an expression of approval or satisfaction): Good! Now we can all go home.
- good and, very;
exceedingly: This soup is good and hot.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Bedbed (bed),USA pronunciation n., v., bed•ded, bed•ding.
- a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- the mattress and bedclothes together with the bedstead of a bed.
- the bedstead alone.
- the act of or time for sleeping: Now for a cup of cocoa and then bed.
- the use of a bed for the night;
lodging: I reserved a bed at the old inn.
- the marital relationship.
- any resting place: making his bed under a tree.
- something resembling a bed in form or position.
- a piece or area of ground in a garden or lawn in which plants are grown.
- an area in a greenhouse in which plants are grown.
- the plants in such areas.
- the bottom of a lake, river, sea, or other body of water.
- a piece or part forming a foundation or base.
- a layer of rock;
- a foundation surface of earth or rock supporting a track, pavement, or the like: a gravel bed for the roadway.
- the underside of a stone, brick, slate, tile, etc., laid in position.
- the upper side of a stone laid in position.
- the layer of mortar in which a brick, stone, etc., is laid.
- the natural stratification of a stone: a stone laid on bed.
- skirt (def. 6b).
- the flat surface in a printing press on which the form of type is laid.
- the body or, sometimes, the floor or bottom of a truck or trailer.
- a compact mass of a substance functioning in a reaction as a catalyst or reactant.
- the canvas surface of a trampoline.
- the smooth, wooden floor of a bowling alley.
- the slate surface of a billiard table to which the cloth is fastened.
- flesh enveloping the base of a claw, esp. the germinative layer beneath the claw.
- Also called mock, mock mold. [Shipbuilding.]a shaped steel pattern upon which furnaced plates for the hull of a vessel are hammered to shape.
- See bed and board.
- get up on the wrong side of the bed, to be irritable or bad-tempered from the start of a day: Never try to reason with him when he's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
- go to bed:
- to retire, esp. for the night.
- to engage in sexual relations.
- go to bed with, to have sexual intercourse with.
- in bed:
- beneath the covers of a bed.
- engaged in sexual intercourse.
- jump or get into bed with, to form a close, often temporary, alliance, usually with an unlikely ally: Industry was charged with jumping into bed with labor on the issue.
- make a bed, to fit a bed with sheets and blankets.
- make one's bed, to be responsible for one's own actions and their results: You've made your bed--now lie in it.
- put to bed:
- to help (a child, invalid, etc.) go to bed.
- to lock up (forms) in a press in preparation for printing.
- to work on the preparation of (an edition of a newspaper, periodical, etc.) up to the time of going to press.
- to provide with a bed.
- to put to bed.
- [Hort.]to plant in or as in a bed.
- to lay flat.
- to place in a bed or layer: to bed oysters.
- to embed, as in a substance: bedding the flagstones in concrete.
- to take or accompany to bed for purposes of sexual intercourse.
- to have sleeping accommodations: He says we can bed there for the night.
- to form a compact layer or stratum.
- (of a metal structural part) to lie flat or close against another part.
- [Archaic.]to go to bed.
- bed down:
- to make a bed for (a person, animal, etc.).
- to retire to bed: They put out the fire and decided to bed down for the night.
Pickpick1 (pik),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to choose or select from among a group: to pick a contestant from the audience.
- to seek and find occasion for;
provoke: to pick a fight.
- to attempt to find;
seek out: to pick flaws in an argument.
- to steal the contents of: Her pocket was picked yesterday.
- to open (a lock) with a device other than the key, as a sharp instrument or wire, esp. for the purpose of burglary.
- to pierce, indent, dig into, or break up (something) with a pointed instrument: to pick rock; to pick ore.
- to form (a hole) by such action: to pick a hole in asphalt.
- to use a pointed instrument, the fingers, the teeth, the beak, etc., on (a thing), in order to remove or loosen something, as a small part or adhering matter: to pick one's teeth.
- to prepare for use by removing a covering piece by piece, as feathers, hulls, or other parts: to pick a fowl.
- to detach or remove piece by piece with the fingers: She picked the meat from the bones.
- to pluck or gather one by one: to pick flowers.
- (of birds or other animals) to take up (small bits of food) with the bill or teeth.
- to eat daintily or in small morsels.
- to separate, pull apart, or pull to pieces: to pick fibers.
- to pluck (the strings of an instrument).
- to play (a stringed instrument) by plucking with the fingers.
- to strike with or use a pick or other pointed instrument on something.
- (of birds or other animals) to take up small bits of food with the bill or teeth: The hens were busily picking about in their coop.
- to select carefully or fastidiously.
- to pilfer;
- to pluck or gather fruit, flowers, etc.
- [Basketball.]to execute a pick.
- pick and choose, to be very careful or particular in choosing: With such a limited supply of fresh fruit, you won't be able to pick and choose.
- pick apart, to criticize severely or in great detail: They picked her apart the moment she left the room.
- pick at:
- to find fault with unnecessarily or persistently;
- to eat sparingly or daintily: As he was ill, he only picked at his food.
- to grasp at;
handle: The baby loved to pick at her mother's glasses.
- pick it up, [Informal.]to move, work, etc., at a faster rate.
- pick off:
- to remove by pulling or plucking off.
- to single out and shoot: The hunter picked off a duck rising from the marsh.
- [Baseball.]to put out (a base runner) in a pick-off play.
- pick on:
- [Informal.]to criticize or blame;
- to single out;
choose: The professor always picks on me to translate long passages.
- pick one's way or steps, to walk with care and deliberation: She picked her way across the muddy field.
- pick out:
- to choose;
designate: to pick out one's successor.
- to distinguish from that which surrounds or accompanies;
recognize: to pick out a well-known face in a crowd.
- to discern (sense or meaning);
- to play (a melody) by ear;
work out note by note.
- to extract by picking.
- pick over, to examine (an assortment of items) in order to make a selection: Eager shoppers were picking over the shirts on the bargain tables.
- pick someone's brains. See brain (def.10).
- pick up:
- to lift or take up: to pick up a stone.
- to collect, esp. in an orderly manner: Pick up the tools when you're finished.
- to recover (one's courage, health, etc.);
- to gain by occasional opportunity;
obtain casually: to pick up a livelihood.
- to learn, as by experience: I've picked up a few Japanese phrases.
- to claim: to pick up one's bags at an airport.
- to take (a person or thing) into a car or ship, etc., or along with one.
- to bring into range of reception, observation, etc.: to pick up Rome on one's radio.
- to accelerate;
- to put in good order;
tidy: to pick up a room.
- to make progress;
improve: Business is beginning to pick up.
- to catch or contract, as a disease.
- [Informal.]to become acquainted with informally or casually, often in hope of a sexual relationship: Let's pick up some dates tonight.
- to resume or continue after being left off: Let's pick up the discussion in our next meeting.
- [Informal.]to take into custody;
arrest: They picked him up for vagrancy.
- [Informal.]to obtain;
purchase: She picked up some nice shoes on sale.
- [Slang.]to steal: to pick up jewels and silver.
- to accept, as in order to pay: to pick up the check.
- pick up on, [Informal.]
- become aware or cognizant of;
be perceptive about;
notice: to pick up on the hostess's hostility.
- to pay special attention to;
keep an eye on: to pick up on a troubled student.
- the act of choosing or selecting;
selection: to take one's pick.
- a person or thing that is selected: He is our pick for president.
- the choicest or most desirable part, example, or examples: This horse is the pick of the stable.
- the right of selection: He gave me my pick of the litter.
- the quantity of a crop picked, as from trees, bushes, etc., at a particular time: The pick was poor this season.
- a speck of dirt, hardened ink, or extra metal on set type or a plate.
- a small area removed from the surface of a coated paper by ink that adheres to the form.
- a stroke with something pointed: The rock shattered at the first pick of the ax.
- [Basketball.]an offensive maneuver in which a player moves into a position between a defender and a teammate with the ball so as to prevent the defender from interfering with the shot.
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Usedused (yo̅o̅zd or, for 4, yo̅o̅st),USA pronunciation adj.
- previously used or owned;
secondhand: a used car.
- showing wear or being worn out.
- employed for a purpose;
- used to, accustomed or habituated to: I'm not used to cold weather. They weren't used to getting up so early.
Bellbell1 (bel),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow instrument of cast metal, typically cup-shaped with a flaring mouth, suspended from the vertex and rung by the strokes of a clapper, hammer, or the like.
- the stroke or sound of such an instrument: We rose at the bell.
- anything in the form of a bell.
- the large end of a funnel, or the end of a pipe, tube, or any musical wind instrument, when its edge is turned out and enlarged.
- the underlying part of a foliated capital.
- any of the half-hour units of nautical time rung on the bell of a ship.
- each individual ring of the bell, counted with others to reckon the time: It is now four bells.
- a signal on the telegraph of a large power vessel, made between the navigating officers and the engineer.
- [Zool.]umbrella (def. 2).
- [Bot.]the bell-shaped corolla of a flower.
- a conical lid that seals the top of a blast furnace and lowers to admit a charge.
- ring a bell, to evoke a memory, esp. a vague or partial recollection;
remind one of something: His name rings a bell but I can't remember him.
- ring the bell, to provide what is desired;
be satisfactory or successful: This new book rings the bell with teenagers.
- saved by the bell:
- (of a boxer) saved from a knockout by the ringing of a gong signaling the end of a round.
- (of any person) spared from anticipated trouble by some extraneous event.
- with bells on, [Informal.]eagerly;
ready to enjoy oneself: Just say when, and we'll be there with bells on.
- to cause to swell or expand like a bell (often fol. by out): Belling out the tubes will permit a freer passage of air.
- to put a bell on.
- to take or have the form of a bell.
- [Bot.]to produce bells;
be in bell (said of hops when the seed vessels are forming).
- bell the cat. See cat 1 (def. 15).
Environmentalen•vi•ron•ment (en vī′rən mənt, -vī′ərn-),USA pronunciation n.
- the aggregate of surrounding things, conditions, or influences;
- the air, water, minerals, organisms, and all other external factors surrounding and affecting a given organism at any time.
- the social and cultural forces that shape the life of a person or a population.
- the hardware or software configuration, or the mode of operation, of a computer system: In a time-sharing environment, transactions are processed as they occur.
- an indoor or outdoor setting that is characterized by the presence of environmental art that is itself designed to be site-specific.
Similar Designs on Good Advice For Avoiding Bed Bugs: Don't Pick Up Used Furniture! | Bell Environmental (exceptional Couch For Free #4)
- Island Hoods For Low Ceilings
- Hatton Garden
- Mint Green Interior
- Ceiling Cabinets
- Northwest Mattress Outlet
- Layton Furniture Stores
- Bedroom Headboard Ideas
- Gamekeeper Cottage
- Bathtub Shower Screen
- Chandelier Wholesale
- Gas And Loose Stool
- Bathroom Framed Mirror
- Food Pantry Storage Ideas
- Childrens Padded Play Mats
- Bike Rack Wall Mounted Vertical
- Comfort Wedding Shoes