Leather Arm Chair
This article of Leather Arm Chair was uploaded on September 11, 2017 at 7:46 am. This post is published in the Chair category. Leather Arm Chair is tagged with Leather Arm Chair, Leather, Arm, Chair..
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Armarm1 (ärm),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper limb of the human body, esp. the part extending from the shoulder to the wrist.
- the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow.
- the forelimb of any vertebrate.
- some part of an organism like or likened to an arm.
- any armlike part or attachment, as the tone arm of a phonograph.
- a covering for the arm, esp. a sleeve of a garment: the arm of a coat.
- an administrative or operational branch of an organization: A special arm of the government will investigate.
- any of the curved or bent pieces of an anchor, terminating in the flukes. See diag. under anchor.
- an armrest.
- an inlet or cove: an arm of the sea.
- a combat branch of the military service, as the infantry, cavalry, or field artillery.
authority: the long arm of the law.
- [Typography.]either of the extensions to the right of the vertical line of a K or upward from the vertical stem of a Y.
- an arm and a leg, a great deal of money: Our night on the town cost us an arm and a leg.
- arm in arm, with arms linked together or intertwined: They walked along arm in arm.
- at arm's length, not on familiar or friendly terms;
at a distance: He's the kind of person you pity but want to keep at arm's length.
- in the arms of Morpheus, asleep: After a strenuous day, he was soon in the arms of Morpheus.
- on the arm, [Slang.]free of charge;
gratis: an investigation of policemen who ate lunch on the arm.
- put the arm on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or borrow money from: She put the arm on me for a generous contribution.
- to use force or violence on;
use strong-arm tactics on: If they don't cooperate, put the arm on them.
- twist someone's arm, to use force or coercion on someone.
- with open arms, cordially;
with warm hospitality: a country that receives immigrants with open arms.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Leather Arm Chair have 10 pictures , they are Harmony Leather Armchair, Deschanel Leather Arm Chair, Pottery Barn, Leather Arm Chair #4 Buy John Lewis Camford Leather Armchair, Buffalo Antique Online At Johnlewis.com ., Wrought Studio Naccarato Faux Leather Armchair & Reviews | Wayfair, Leather Arm Chair #6 Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn, West Elm, Chaser Leather Armchair, Hans Leather Armchair. Here are the attachments:
Leather Arm Chair get to be the most critical aspect in the decision of flooring for the house. In the event the floor your colour choose also black when you yourself have a small household minimalist, then this could create your property inside look impressed claustrophobic and uncomfortable.
Whenever we change because house a common impact is, silent, and cozy. Thus the hardwood floors' color would you pick should certainly since one of ceramic shades will decide the beauty of one's home, you pay attention , nor be underestimated.
your family will not feel comfortable sitting at home so as to make your household members' negative effects along with if we feel unpleasant while in the household, then you be like to perform outside the residence. You can observe the distinction when you can find two colors with the dimension of the area of the area within the bedroom the exact same colour of the floor nevertheless they are very different.
Similar Photos on Leather Arm Chair
- Modern Paint Ideas Living Room
- Gas Fireplace Brick Surround
- Cross Section Of The Human Eye
- Entryway Cabinet With Doors
- How To Clean Bathroom Floor With Vinegar
- Floor Mount Rear Discharge Toilet
- Freddy Smalls Bar And Kitchen
- Mat Registration Fees
- Bloody Stool Abdominal Pain
- Modern Flame Fireplace
- Homes For Sale In Abilene Tx
- Decorative Crafts
- Gfk 160 Fireplace Blower
- Area Rugs Indianapolis
- E46 Interior
- Adjustable Study Desk