Cabinet Source #2 FRAMED .
Hello folks, this picture is about Cabinet Source #2 FRAMED .. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 952 x 682. This attachment's file size is only 122 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Cabinet Source.
Cabinet Source #2 FRAMED . design has become a beloved type of many individuals with their household. The style is sophisticated, straightforward and contemporary search has drawn lots of people to apply with their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is modern stunning? The furniture is designed for modern design style comes with a characteristic that was interesting.
Now with day light while in the place, room is manufactured open and vibrant with modern contemporary interiordesign. To ensure that lighting may be shown around the room in the house pick white floor product. Also use glass in place of skylights , huge windows and wall material to create in light that is sun up to possible inhouse.
The look type fixtures give the impact of straightforward and sunshine within the room's remaining look. This is received from the use of a straight line that was smooth to utilize white color thus fascinated clean and light. Another material applied is glass product that is reflective and transparent to provide the effect of the more contemporary.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Sourcesource (sôrs, sōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., sourced, sourcing.
- any thing or place from which something comes, arises, or is obtained;
origin: Which foods are sources of calcium?
- the beginning or place of origin of a stream or river.
- a book, statement, person, etc., supplying information.
- the person or business making interest or dividend payments.
- a manufacturer or supplier.
- [Archaic.]a natural spring or fountain.
- to give or trace the source for: The research paper was not accurately sourced. The statement was sourced to the Secretary of State.
- to find or acquire a source, esp. a supplier, for: Some of the components are now sourced in Hong Kong.
- to contract a manufacturer or supplier: Many large companies are now sourcing overseas.
- to seek information about or consider possible options, available personnel, or the like: a job recruiter who was merely sourcing.
FRAMEDframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Similar Galleries on Cabinet Source #2 FRAMED .
- Happy Lamps Seasonal Depression
- Make Love Shower
- Home Phillip Phillips Lyrics
- Cherry Floating Shelf
- Blue And Grey Rug
- Mat Man Game
- Memphis Funeral Home Germantown Rd
- Native American Interior Design
- Lucky Garden Hallowell Maine
- Inexpensive Pillow Inserts
- Bed Bath And Veyond
- Kalim Rug
- Minnie Room Decor
- Best Thing To Clean Tile Floors
- Master P House Mtv Cribs