Metal Log Cabin Siding
The blog post about Metal Log Cabin Siding was published on February 5, 2018 at 4:20 pm. It is posted on the Cabin category. Metal Log Cabin Siding is tagged with Metal Log Cabin Siding, Metal, Log, Cabin, Siding..
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Sidingsid•ing (sī′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- a short railroad track, opening onto a main track at one or both ends, on which one of two meeting trains is switched until the other has passed.
- any of several varieties of weatherproof facing for frame buildings, composed of pieces attached separately as shingles, plain or shaped boards, or of various units of sheet metal or various types of composition materials.
Metal Log Cabin Siding have 7 pictures including 2x8 Cedar Log Siding WRC STK Cabin Finished Oly 716 Cedartone California, ABC Seamless Log Siding, Metal Log Cabin Siding #3 Visit Our Gallery Page To See Homes With TruLog Steel Log Siding., Metal Log Cabin Siding #4 IMG_1184, Log Cabin Seamless Siding Billings Mt, Steel Log Siding By TruLog™ - YouTube, Metal Log Cabin Siding #7 Barn Before Log-job-in-oak-grove. Following are the images:
This stand comes with metallic or natural coloring such as gray, dark or bright. Seats are employed too straightforward rather than excessive with all the amount of 3 seats. Because the dimension isn't too big, this desk is simply useful for communicating and eating. Materials employed ie metal or glass.
The Metal Log Cabin Siding ideal for natural kind of kitchen place. This natural table features a square shape that is thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural feeling. This stand includes natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops also greater so that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen items such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once slim with a rectangular or circular feet are tiny and skinny to be able to prevent the feeling of tightness within the home.
Related Posts of Metal Log Cabin Siding
- Animal Print Dining Room Chairs
- Are Post Offices Closed On Veterans Day
- Noise Proof Curtains
- Mat Rock
- Book A Cabin
- Best Way To Get Grease Off Cabinets
- Download Section 8 Application
- How Do You Cut Laminate Countertop Sheets
- How To Clean My Sink
- Acrylic Whirlpool Tubs
- Dutch Door Exterior
- Nordstrom Rack Tory Burch Bags
- Burlington Nc Post Office
- Football Shower Curtain
- Girl Bedroom Rugs
- Free Card Trick Quilt Pattern